Monday, July 2, 2007

oval pictures gone bad



I absolutely am not a lover of having pictures cropped into shapes. Occasionally I do it (like in the previous zoo layout), but not the norm.

These pictures are from a collage portrait that I got in a package deal from Olan Mills years ago. I never put it in a frame because I always hated that they were a bunch of ovals on a white background. So i finally took the plunge and cut them up only to find that I couldn't get them cut into squares and rectangles at all. Oops. Now what? So with a lot of DecoArt Snow Writer and a heck of a lot more imagination than I thought I had, this is the end result. I kind of like it, but maybe that is only because I know where it has been..... ugh.

1 comment:

ScrappinKate said...

You've been tagged! Tamara tagged me, and now I'm tagging you!

See my blog to find out what you have to do...

http://stampbookers.blogspot.com